Monday, August 3, 2015

Living On Purpose

Purpose is a result, end, mean, aim, or goal of an action intentionally undertaken, or of an object being brought into use or existence, whether or not the purpose was a primary or secondary effect.

So what does living on purpose truly mean? I am glad you asked. Many seem to be wondering aimlessly in life. They have questions like: Why am I here? What am I suppose to do and how am I suppose to do it? Does this sound familiar?

Maybe you are one that says, I know why I am here but I want to change my circumstances before I walk in the direction my life should take. Well, I am here to shed light on the situation for you.

First, let me say, living on purpose is more than setting goals and achieving them. It is more than having a positive attitude and commanding life. Living on purpose is a mindset. It is a lifestyle. It is taking responsibility for the authority and power you have been given; knowing that without surrender to the God of the universe, nothing is achievable.

Secondly, I want to say this and hear me well: So often, opportunities present themselves and we hide, perhaps out of fear or skepticism. "Too good to be true" we may tell ourselves until the opportunity has passed.  Our comfort zone may be to stay with the familiar "missed opportunity" paradigm. We feel safer with what is familiar, even if it's not working for us! Opportunities are all around us, and we may not see or act on them, because of the "scarcity mentality.” FEAR, often driven by the daily news that comes out of our electronic life distracter, also known as television. Turn that stuff off and live your life!

Overcoming fear, seizing an opportunity, stepping out of skepticism and scarcity is exhilarating, rich and rewarding beyond description. This is life! Make good on an intention, follow your passion, live your dream, seize the opportunity.

If you are living your life on purpose, you understand that you are and what you have to offer and seizing every opportunity to grow in every area of your life. Dare to be you and follow the roadmap given to you on your day of birth. Listen if you live passionately, you will find that purpose becomes clear!

You are Bound No More. 

Pastor Linda Hillman 
(c) 2015 LAH Ministries International 
Booklindahillman@gmail.com 

Get Your Copy Now 
Will You Be Made Whole 
In The Meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment