Monday, June 22, 2015

21- Day Consecration: Obedience to God

Well, today I start my journey of obedience and not only thatI begin it on a five day fast. Yes, that was sprung on me right before I started but it's all apart of being Obedient. I have to be honest doing a straight 5 day fast, well it's been a minute. I have done one day here and maybe three days there. if I go longer than 3 days it would be a 6 to 6 or midnight to 7. But this is old school for me. I use to fast alot in my twenties. I did a few 21 day fast most many times would do 7-10 tens.

So I start this obedience walk. For those that are going on this walk with me. I am glad to hve you on the journey and I look forward to hearing what the Lord does for you in the midst of this 21 day journey. I believe many things will be birthed in the spirit and you will see a greater and deeper calling on your life.

You may have your own list of things you are doing and wanting from god during this consecration but for me. it's simple. I want to be able to hear and obey God at all times. As a Pastor, when lives assigned to me, i cant take this thing lightly.

So for the next 21 days, This is my vow to you and more importantly to God.
  1. Reading the word, not just studying it for sermons and counseling. 
  2. Eating right and losing some weight (Fasting the first five days).
  3. Forgiving those that have wronged me and seeking forgiveness from those that I have wronged. 
  4. Staying faithful to my writing schedule (3 Hours daily except for Sundays)
  5. Being more consistent in every area of life. Saying what I mean and meaning what I say.
  6. Being faithful to accomplishing daily, weekly and monthly goals.
  7. Not watching anything that is contrary to my Christian beliefs.
  8. No gossiping/venting.
Yes I added two more things to the six things I already had. who knows by the end of this I may have added more to the list. 

You are Bound No More.

Pastor Linda Hillman
(c) 2015 LAH Ministries International
Booklindahillman@gmail.com

Get Your Copy Now
Will You Be Made Whole
In The Meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment